Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Corner Canyon

Stockton took his physics final after school at Corner Canyon today. He could only miss one in order to get an A. That's what he did, he only missed one. He has now submitted his grade. Mr. L said it should take 48 hours to go on his transcript. This should get his 4.0 back. I hope so. He needs to submit his application to the University of Utah by November 1st.

Jorja had me drop her and Evan off at Corner Canyon too. I ended up driving to that school four times today. Considering I had only been there twice before, that was a lot. Jorja and Evan went to the volleyball game. They seemed to have fun.
Jorja & Evan
We had our ward Chili and Chocolate party tonight. Jorja is the only one of my kids that likes that activity, and she didn't go. She did ask me if I brought her any chili home. Whoops. That didn't cross my mind. We stopped by on the way home from the game, but it was too late.

I talked to Becky at the activity and asked if she could have her sister recommend a therapist for me. Her sister was how I found Holly. Becky texted me with a name. Mike wants to look into a group approach, more for cost sake. I'm not sure what to do, or really how to find a group that would be perfect for Jorja.

No comments: