Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Practices

I'm totally missing my super hard exercising program that I used to do. Usually Michael Banks will do a program in September or October that lasts until December. I guess he's not doing one this year, and I really need to get back in the game. Today I went to Gavin's house. His mom teaches a core/flexibility class on Wednesdays. That has been fun. I am so inflexible it is ridiculous. I'm hoping that maybe this will help my back. I wake up with back pain every day. I can't remember the last time I didn't wake up because my back was hurting. I wish I knew what to do about it. I hate not being able to sleep.

Jorja had to miss her softball scrimmage tonight. While she was at school she found out she had to practice for the assembly tomorrow. Jorja is announcing something, and she was put on the assembly committee as her homecoming week assignment. I felt bad she had to miss her scrimmage, especially since I told her coach last night that she would be there. I hope Jorja let them know. Jorja had fun at the practice, except they didn't end up working on the speaking parts. They decided they would work on them in class the next day. Problem is, Jorja isn't in the student government class because she is a freshman. So . . . fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

No comments: