Monday, October 23, 2017

Sunset

Jorja's birthday is in a few days. I thought I was super prepared for this. The problem is, the thing I ordered (MONTHS AGO) and was planning to give her still hasn't come in. So... I need a new plan. Yesterday Jorja asked me if I still needed ideas for her birthday. She wanted some Hank Smith CDs. Jorja said, "I love Hank Smith. I want to be his best friend." Haha. I called Sam. She is his editor, so she is able to get his stuff for half price. That works for me! I spent the morning looking for a CD player to give her. (The advantage with being behind is I can write what I actually did and not ruin any birthday surprises.) I wanted to get a cheap little one. Except all the cheap ones did not have good reviews. Mike found a CD/DVD player that was the same price as the decent CD players. That is the one we chose. I hope she likes it. I hope it works well.

I met Shannon at the mall today. I hate shopping and I know I have no style. Shannon came to help me pick out a shirt for Jorja. I ended up finding a jacket at one of the stores. Shannon said it was perfect. I hope Jorja likes it. I was proud that I found and picked out the jacket by myself. Jorja lost her thin rust colored jacket at the Day for Youth event up at the University of Utah Institute. I have stopped by and called a couple of times. So far no luck in finding it.

I took Stockton, Preston, Gavin and Janelle to diving today. Stockton was getting tons of text messages on the way home about the sunset. We were in the pool area and missed it. Mike also texted me with pictures. It was really pretty.

No comments: