Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Bucket Hat

Jorja and I have been looking for her student government bucket hat. We had no idea where it could be. This morning it dawned on me that we had my dad wear it for the amazing race so the kids would be able to identify him. I couldn't remember if he had given it back or not. I texted him and asked if he had it. He sent me this picture. Hahahaha
Dad
Jorja was out with Hailey. I sent her this picture and she went and picked it up from my dad. Glad that mystery is solved! Jorja worked today. She is starting her last week at Chick-Fil-A! Hope it is a good week for her.

Maysen and I went shopping. We dropped off her phone with a cracked screen to get fixed. We went to Scheels and got Maysen a new water bottle and shoes. She is happy with both. We picked up Zupas on the way home. It was a good day.

No comments: