Monday, June 22, 2020

Dog Park

Blogger has changed the way they do things. I hate it. Mostly the pictures. It doesn't put my pictures up in the order I want. I have no idea how it chooses the order, but it is frustrating. And it is so hard to move the pictures. I gave up today, so things will be out of order. 

Maysen, Preston and I met my dad at the dog park in Draper. He had been wanting me to go with him and his two dogs for awhile. I never wanted to go because I didn't like the idea of being in charge of Bear and I wasn't sure what to expect. I was happy when Maysen and Preston wanted to come. Bear LOVED the park. He was great. He didn't bark at any of the other dogs. He played friendly and he left when it was time. We will have to bring him back.
Maysen, Preston, Bear and other dogs
Jorja and I have been making masks. We are making them for Jorja's cousins on my side of the family. Markell was super nice and helped get us started. It has been really fun doing it with her. I do the pinning and cutting and she does the sewing. Jorja sewed while she listened to her Step to the U class. Hopefully she was able to pay good enough attention!
John and Cassie's kids
Lincoln's
Jorja was getting her hair done while we were at the dog park. Then she spent the rest of the night hanging out with Ben. They made balloon animals and went to Sonic.
Ben & Jorja
Jorja before
Jorja during
Jorja after.... with Ben
I stayed up until Jorja was back and tucked into bed. I was tired. I have been saying my prayers before bed downstairs so I don't bother Mike and Bear. Welp, I fell asleep praying. I woke up at 2:30 in the morning with my face in the couch. This is what I looked like. Hahahaha - I know I look so angry, I just have a hard time taking selfies and I was sooooo tired!
Jorja

No comments: