Saturday, June 6, 2020

Kaylee's Stocking

Jorja went out this morning with her friend Kiana. The plan was to go painting in the park. She brought the picnic blanket my grandma gave me and a lot of paints. Too bad it ended up being cold and rainy. Instead they just talked.
Kiana and Jorja
Jorja left her wallet in Brenton's car on Thursday. She picked him up today and he gave it back to her. I think they ended up going to Walmart and maybe somewhere to eat. It's funny because Brenton usually would sit in front of us at church. There was a good long stretch that when Jorja and Brenton sat next to each other, from behind they looked exactly the same. Then Jorja cut her hair a bit. I wonder if it looks like that again. Brenton's cutting his hair soon, maybe they should try and get a picture from behind before he does that.
Jorja and Brenton
For Jorja's last adventure today, she went with her friend Jake to Dessa's birthday party. She sure had a great day today and was so happy. It was awesome.
Jorja and Jake
Mike, Maysen and Preston worked in the duck pond today. It is looking really good. Matt and Sam bought a house and are moving to Rigby, Idaho. Sure going to miss them living close by. They have five kids now and have outgrown my dad's basement. Five kids in one bedroom. Wow. Sam is working her dream job as the head editor at Covenant Communications. With all the problems with Kaylee and then corona, she has been working at home for the last eight months. Well, this week Sam got permission to permanently work from home. So, they are going to move to Idaho. They will be close to Sam's sister and Sam's mom is also moving there. The housing prices are cheaper and they think the air will be better for Anne. It makes sense, just going to miss them. Luckily they will still be relatively close by. It's not like they moved to Virginia or Ohio or New Mexico. Anyway, I got obsessed with finishing Kaylee's Christmas stocking. I wanted Matt and Sam to be able to pack it away with the rest of their stockings before things got chaotic. I had been splitting my time between Kaylee's and Rachel's stocking. I was so close to finishing Kaylee's though. I spent a few hours and finished it today. I am happy with it. Hope Kaylee will like it too!
Kaylee

No comments: