Thursday, June 18, 2020

Surprise Miah Sighting

Mike's pond progress! Looking good!
The kids woke up around 11:00. Jorja took them home and then she went to breakfast with Bode. I took Preston to the oral surgeon. Turns out that he has to have the tooth removed from the top. Not a pleasant experience, although Blake has already had it done. So has my dad. I guess my dad is to blame for this extra tooth. They are also going to take three of Preston's wisdom teeth out. Might as well get it done while he is already unconscious. They can't find a fourth one. Hopefully he doesn't have one. If he does, then he will have to have it removed later. While we were waiting in the back of the oral surgeon's, I thought I saw Sherry go into a room. That was random. I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I had my eyes glued to that room. A few moments later I saw Miah walk in! Miah! She was getting her wisdom teeth out today. We were the only patients in that entire office. What are the chances?
Sherry and Miah
Stockton called as I was leaving to Preston's appointment. I talked to him the entire way there. That was nice. Although he had some crazy news. His mission president has now gone home. He has corona. He started showing symptoms on Monday and was diagnosed Wednesday and sent home today. Stockton was with him Friday. So, that's lovely. I hope he is okay and I hope no one else gets sick. Especially Stockton.

Jorja had a student government barbecue to close out their camp. She had a lot of fun there. I'm glad they were able to have some kind of camp, but it was not even close to the level of fun and excitement as they have at Utah State. Too bad these kids missed out on that experience.
Jorja & Paige
Kelsey, Jorja, Paige, Annie

No comments: