Friday, June 5, 2020

Last Day at Chick-Fil-A

Today was Jorja's last day at Chick-Fil-A. I'm excited to have her home more. I know she wants to get a different job, but I'm trying to talk her out of it. We have one more year with her and I don't want to miss a thing. Mike and I went and saw Jorja one more time. She is beautiful.
Jorja
Usually she has her mask on, she just took it down because it was us. We grabbed Jorja's keys when we went through the line. I waited in the car with Bear while Mike took her car and filled it up with gas. Bear was not happy to see Mike drive away. Jorja stayed after for about an hour saying goodbye. She has made some really good friends here.
Jorja and Abby
 Note Jorja left
 Goodbye presents
Mike declared victory as he was able to get the giant stump out of the duck pond
Layla came over and hung out with Jorja for awhile. Layla seems really nice and I'm thrilled Jorja will get to know her better this year as they serve as student body officers together. Later Alex and Paige came over. They went swimming. I didn't get a picture though. I talked to Alex for a long time when she was leaving. I'm glad she will be in student government again. Jorja picked up Hailey and they went to Jake's birthday party. Jorja had a very good day.
Jake and Jorja

No comments: