Thursday, June 4, 2020

Chalkboard Telestrations

I got to talk to Stockton today. It was great. Things are going well for him except the connection problems he has in his apartment. Hard to do zoom lessons when they don't have a reliable connection. Stockton sent me these pictures from his district council meeting. I can't remember when principle he was teaching, but he sure can make everything fun. Anyway, they played telestrations on the chalkboard. Everyone was facing the other direction reading a scripture chapter Stockton had assigned. He had them come up one by one to do this.
First Elder and Stockton
From trophy to exotic Pillsbury dough boy. Hahaha. Stockton also sent me this picture. This happened while they were sleeping and they had no idea. Nothing was even plugged into the charger at the time. Glad their apartment didn't catch fire!
Speaking of fires... Mike has been trying to get a tree out of where he is building the duck pond. He had it down to the stump, but it is super heavy. He tried burning it today. He sent me this picture.
I ran into my high school friend Julia (Brande) Jenson at the store. We ended up talking for a looooong time. It was so great to see her! They were in this ward when we first moved here. They are still in the neighborhood, I'm just not great at reaching out. Hope I can run into her more often.

Jorja had to film her student government dance today. She had to dress in silver. I hope she did okay. Hopefully I will be able to see it sometime. Brenton took her to school and they went to McDonalds after. Jorja worked her last night shift today. Ahhhh! Almost finished with the chicken restaurant! She had a lot of fun making a Sponge Bob video with her friends. She doesn't realize it yet, but she's going to miss this place.
Sam and Jorja

No comments: