Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My New Black Friend

Today I finally got to meet my 'New Black Friend'. I watched baby Lucy while her mom went to the temple. Lucy was born on Christmas Day! She is so tiny and beautiful! My friend, Brooke, adopted her while we were in Utah. She is precious!
Here is a picture of Stephen Colbert with his 'black friend'. Mike thought I should put this picture in on the off chance people don't understand the joke. :)
Here are the boys eating Mac & Cheese. They look so grown up eating their lunch together. Preston has the bib on. Nathan & Sam are with him. I watched these boys as well today. We had a great time. I didn't realize until later that I had dressed Preston like me. He puts up with a lot.
We just got back from the Blue & Gold banquet. Stockton helped me make chocolate chip muffins to bring. Passes off another requirement. The boys got their pinewood derby cars today. I think Mike is more excited than Stockton. Actually, Mike, Maysen & Jorja all got cars this year. After the boys race theirs, they are going to open up and have everyone race. Maysen and Jorja are really excited about this. Last time Mike made a pinewood derby car he put a rocket launcher in it. To summarize: Everyone is excited about it except Stockton.

No comments: