Sunday, February 22, 2009

To Bed

I forgot to write this yesterday, but Preston can be so stinkin funny sometimes. We were gone for 6 hours for the Reading Bowl. The Segrests watched Jorja and Preston. (Super nice of them!) When we picked them up, we were told that Jorja and Preston were so easy. (That's always nice to hear). Melodie said that Preston started looking tired so she got him the bottle we left for him. A little while later, Preston started walking up their stairs. John asked him where he was going. Preston looked at him like it was so obvious and said, "to bed".

Today I was doing the dishes. I could hear the kids behind me, but I wasn't paying much attention. Jorja was making chocolate milk while Preston was eating Lucky Charms. A few minutes later I turned around and Preston was putting his Lucky Charms into the milk! Yes, the gallon milk container, which is half full of milk now has Lucky Charms floating in it. I couldn't figure out how to get them out, so I figure the kids will just half to suffer. Luckily I have another gallon that I am going to use for myself. Wonder what the milk will taste like in the morning.

3 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

I can hear you now saying "Oh PreeSTON!"

Mike said...

Now I'm wondering which carton of milk I used this morning on my raisin bran....

Stephanie said...

That's the price you pay for going to bed before reading my blog.