Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not Ready to Give Up the Crib

For the record, I am not ready for Preston to move out of his crib. I will lose so much freedom when that happens. I remember when Stockton was first out of his crib. It was torture for at least two years! This afternoon, I went to get Preston after his nap. He jumped so high and did a nose dive out of his crib. I don't think he realized what he had done, because I was right there to catch him, but it got me worried. I don't think we have much time left. Maysen was Preston's age when we moved her to a bed. Although Maysen never gave us trouble. Preston was so cute when I put him down tonight. He was stalling. He had turned on his Mario music, his stars, he had his three animals and two blankets, but he wouldn't lay down. Finally I said, "Preston, mommy's head is really hurting and I want to go to bed, but I can't until you lay down." He said, "Okay" and laid down right away. Love him!

In other news, Mike is gone on a two day trip with the Young Men. I hope no bad dudes read my blog. They went to North Carolina to go snowboarding. Mike said it is all man made snow. The hill is all brown with snow on one part of it. He said it feels like sand. I think they are having a good time, there is only three runs there...hopefully they aren't getting bored yet.

The end.

No comments: