Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Temple Day


We went to the temple today. It was very nice. I love having Mike home in the middle of the day. My friend, April, watched Preston. It was actually temple playgroup, but I was the only one who was able to go this week. I did notice that I need to get my recommend renewed before John & Cassie's wedding or I will be left out in the cold. The Atlanta Temple is going to be closed in a few months for remodeling. It will be closed for a year and a half. That will make Birmingham, Alabama our closest temple. Not looking forward to that.


We have Cameron Lott sleeping over tonight. His mom goes in for surgery tomorrow. Stockton loves having him here. Well, all the kids do, but he's sleeping in Stockton's room right now so he is the most happy.


That is about all that happened today. Pretty good day.

2 comments:

Christen said...

A year and a half? Wow. So, how far is the Alabama one? Ours is DC and it's definitely an all day event with kids.

That isn't Maysen's friend was Washington, is it?

Stephanie said...

No, different Cameron. Maysen would go crazy if the Washington Cameron came to visit. We've known this Cameron since we've moved here. All my kids like him a lot, so it is fun to have him here.

I think the temple in Alabama is two hours away. Not too bad, but not something I can do while the kids are at school.