Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stop Growing Preston!

Maysen and Stockton got a package in the mail from Skye and Larkin. Skye gave Stockton a Super Magnet set. I haven't let him open it yet, but he'll have fun with that. Maysen got a Webkinz owl that she is thrilled with. She named him Dusk. Thank you Christen! Sorry you had such trouble with e-bay!

I don't know why Preston has had such a fascination with counter tops and tables lately. Today, he started dancing like crazy on our counter. So, Maysen jumps up and dances with him. What loons.
Poor exhausted dancers.
Preston is so sweet. Even when he is throwing a gigantic fit. Like when I tried to get him out of the car after scouts. Mike was at bishopric meeting and it was past everyone's bedtime. Preston wanted something out of the car, but I have no idea. I was changing his clothes and I just couldn't help but smile and say, "Preston, I'm really going to miss this when you grow up." I know I will. The kids are just growing up way too fast. After 30 minutes of screaming, he finally calmed down and I held him as we listened to Mario music. I just want to keep him little. It won't be too long until I can't hold him anymore. Preston gives the best squeezes. I hope even when he is grown he will squeeze me like that. I love it when he says, "Ju-ju Mommy" - that is how he says I love you Mommy. One night, he said Ju-ju mommy at least 30 times. It was so sweet. I love you Preston! Stop growing up!

No comments: