Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! How fun to have a Valentine's Day on a Saturday. We have had a nice, relaxing day with nowhere to go. Love those days!
We let the kids enjoy the chocolate fountain. When I say kids, I mean Maysen, Stockton & Jorja. Preston was not invited! He had just had a bath when we decided to do the fountain, and I had no intentions of giving him another one!
Jorja could hardly wait, she was so excited! It lived up to her expectations.
Maysen & Stockton enjoyed as well, although Maysen did not like the chocolate. That is because this time we made it super delicious. We put the hot fudge sauce that Jorja and Mike like to make in the fountain. YUMMY! Poor Maysen, her taste buds were just not put on right.
Mike is now cooking Japanese food for dinner. We love going to the Japanese cook-in-fronts (as the Hardy's call them). Mike loves experimenting with cooking and decided he could do just as well. I don't doubt that for a second!
Well, I'm off to more eating! Then we are going to watch Friday Night Lights! I love that show!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: