Saturday, April 15, 2017

Gregory's Home!

Matt and Sam were able to bring Gregory home today! Matt called and I hurried over with the kids. Mike wasn't able to come because we were feeding the missionaries in an hour and hadn't started dinner. That's okay, I'm sure he'll see him soon.
Stephanie & Gregory
 Gregory
 Gregory & Stockton
 Jorja & Gregory
 Gregory
 Preston & Gregory
My brothers and I were texting back and forth today. Mike sent pictures of his new house, I think I'll save those for another day. John texted a picture of his family having dinner with Brett's family. I think they are at Brett's house, but I'm not positive. How fun to see each other so often. I bet both families are going to miss this when Brett moves.
Cassie, John & Collin, Brandon, Marie, Mallory, Mina, Brett
Grace, Eve, Trevor
Rachel must be taking the picture. Preston went shopping with me today. He is going to make crepes with Mike tomorrow. He wanted to pick out everything. Dinner with the missionaries was delicious. Mike made tacos. We have two sister missionaries. Sister Enderle and Sister Shimizu. Sister Shimizu asked Stockton if he was a diver. Stockton looked down at his shirt to see if he was wearing a diving shirt. Nope. He said yes and asked her how she knew. She had gone to the BYU dive camp a few years ago and recognized Stockton. That's a crazy good memory!

No comments: