Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Jorja's Haircut

I took Jorja to get a haircut today. There was about an hour wait, so we went to eat and got a ruler for me at JoAnns. We got back a little early and they were able to get us in right away, yay!
Jorja's new haircut
I was a little worried we wouldn't get back in time to take the boys to diving, but it worked out great. Stockton and Preston went to the U for diving. For some reason Preston was upset about this. He said he hates diving at the U. That doesn't make any sense to me. He said the pool was colder than at BYU, I'll have to ask Stockton to see if he thought the same thing. I think Preston just doesn't like change. He was with the same coaches, so it wasn't a big change . . . still . . .

We did have horrible traffic getting home. When the boys were in the locker room changing Mike texted me to let me know that I had Jorja's softball bag in the car. Whoops. She had softball practice. We went straight to her practice to drop off the bag. We ended up being thirty minutes late. Luckily she was using Mike's mitt until we got there. I'll have to remember that in the future.

No comments: