Sunday, April 2, 2017

So...Much...Food

We finished watching conference today. I am always sad when conference is over. I just love it. Hopefully I can watch it all again this week. I worked on a cross stitch of Christ I have had for years during conference. My eyes sure aren't as good as they used to be. It is getting harder and harder for me to see the squares.

My family came over after conference. I wish all my brothers were there. We had so much food! My dad made waffles and scones. Mike made omelets and crepes. I made two pans of the peach, croissant things, Sam brought cinnamon rolls and donut holes. W-O-W. I ate so much. I haven't eaten like that in a long time, and I felt kind of sick when I went to bed. Oh well.....

My dad is having eye surgery on one of his eyes tomorrow. If that goes well, he will have surgery on his other eye. Hopefully he won't need to wear contacts after this. My dad has horrible eye site. That would be amazing if it works. It would also give Brett hope - his eye site is like my dad's! Bubs and Matt gave my dad a blessing. They were sneaky about it and I ended up missing it. At least it got done. Gayle came over as well. It was a nice, delicious day.

No comments: