Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Purple Rain

I watched Jeff this afternoon. We stepped outside to take a walk right as I got a text. Jacqui wanted to know if I wanted to go on a walk with her while she walked her dog. I was excited and said yes. I didn't tell her I had Jeff because I didn't want to change her mind. I wish I had a stroller, but we managed. I also visit teach Jacqui and she has been really hard to get ahold of lately, so this worked out great! Jeff liked it as well. He thought Charlie was fun. We walked to the park and pushed Jeff in the swings and then walked home.

Greg is still in the NICU. Matt and Sam have both been able to hold him for a few minutes, but then he gets too excited and starts breathing super fast again. Sam didn't do well today. She had a horrible headache. She doesn't think it was a migraine, but it hit her so hard she couldn't function. I guess it was good she was in the hospital with nurses watching over Gregory. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Jorja started her softball season today. We were a little late for her game (not for the game part, but for the be early part) because I exploded cheese sauce all over the kitchen. I felt like I had to clean that up first. Jorja did great and had such a fun time. She got a nice hit over the second baseman and stole home later. Jorja and Raina switch off catching, so that is wonderful. Jorja loves catching, but it is nice to not kill her legs every game. I named this post Purple Rain because I think that is what the team name is, although Jorja keeps trying to convince them to call themselves 'Jorja'.
Jorja at bat
 Jorja catching
Stockton has been working so hard lately. He stayed after school for an hour and a half to work on physics. I forgot to remind him about Young Mens. Jorja's game was during that time. I asked him if he went. He did. They did yard work. I went to bed before Stockton. He was still doing homework when I went to sleep. Maysen was supposed to register today, we thought. She thought her time was at 11:00 at night. I asked her to text me when it was finished. She texted after 11:00 and said it wasn't working and she thinks her time is for 8:00 tomorrow night. There are only four seats left in the fiction writing class. She tried to get into that class for this semester and wasn't able to. We are really hoping she gets into this one because intermediate fiction is only offered every Spring. She will miss out on that class if she can't get into this one. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! AHHHH!

No comments: