Monday, April 17, 2017

No Colorado

Starting another week. Why can't weekends be longer? Stockton had diving today. We realized the other day that Stockton wouldn't be able to go to the big USA diving competition in Colorado. I texted his coaches and let them know. I talked to Tyce after diving to make sure things were good. He wasn't too happy. He said that this competition is what they train for all year. Yep. So are the AP tests. I knew this competition would be the last weekend in April, because it seems to always be the weekend before testing starts. Ochoa told me at parent-teacher conference at the beginning of the year that they would have a practice AP test that Saturday. I told him Stockton would most likely have a major diving competition. Ochoa said that he would make sure to schedule a time to take the test the week before. Great. The problem is, Stockton's physics teacher scheduled a practice AP test the same time Ochoa's early test was. The three Saturdays before the AP tests start Stockton is spending half a day studying at school. I wish Stockton could have gone to Colorado. He would only have done 3 meter because 1 meter is on Sunday. I think it would be great for Stockton to see how much he has improved. I don't think he realizes that he is a lot better than last year, it would have been good for him to know that.

No comments: