Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring Break!

Today was our first day of Spring Break! Yay! We aren't going anywhere for a couple of reasons. One, no funds. Two, Mike is involved in a huge project at work that needs to be finished by the end of April. The kids weren't too disappointed that we are staying home. They are quite excited about it. I spent the first day doing laundry. Stockton did a lot of homework. Mostly physics and US History. It would be really hard for him to get all of his work done if we weren't staying home. Jorja went to the mall with Hailey and Preston worked on his computer most of the day. I'm not sure what he was working on, but he was quite happy and busy the entire day.

Stockton had diving. It was just dry land up at BYU. He drove himself, so that was really nice for me. When he has school, he can't get up there fast enough without me driving him. Also, he can't park for the first hour. Drylands started an hour later, so no problem there. They are only going to get in the pool once this week, on Wednesday. The rest of the month we will be going to the U on Monday and Wednesday. Preston will just go on Wednesday. I have some credits from classes they cancelled at Christmas time. I asked if I could just use those for Preston. They said yes, so I'm happy about that. It will be nice to have diving a little closer for awhile.

No comments: