Monday, March 12, 2018

Bread and Flowers

Jorja is so sweet. She found out the grandpa of one of the kids in student government died. Her sister is also in Jorja's seminary class. She asked if we could do something special for them. We ended up getting two loafs of bread at Kneaders and a flower. Jorja wrote them each a note. We dropped it off at their house this afternoon. The girl in Jorja's seminary class actually ran against Jorja for student government. At the beginning of the year she was told that this girl was saying mean things about her. Jorja doesn't know if that was true, but it made her sad. When they got to have a class together in seminary, Jorja wanted to get to know her better. They don't hang out together or anything, but I think now Jorja really doesn't think the things she was told were true. I love Jorja's big heart. I love that she doesn't hold grudges. I love that she always is looking for ways to make others happy. I love her!

No comments: