Wednesday, March 21, 2018

PE Done

Jorja stayed after school to take her fitness test for her PE class she is trying to test out of. She passed! Yay! That is nice to get over with. There are a lot of seniors in her class. I think that would be  a lot of pressure. You have to do these fitness tests and pass them or you won't graduate. Glad Jorja got this over with.

We had a Relief Society birthday dinner today. There were tables set up in the primary room. When I got there I saw two people sitting at a table that I didn't recognize. I went up to them and asked if I could sit by them. They looked at me and said that I should pick another table. They were the performers and wanted this table to fill up last, or something like that. I was so embarrassed. I was just trying to be nice. I kind of walked in a daze to another table and asked Carlee if I could sit by her. Luckily she said yes. I looked around while dinner was being served. There was two free tables, but the one with the performers was completely filled. I guess I wasn't cool enough to sit there. During the performance, the lady that told me I couldn't sit there told a story of her Relief Society birthday dinner the week before. She had walked by a table of people she knew very well, then walked by another table, then decided to sit by someone she didn't know and it was such a great experience. She then challenged us to put ourselves out of our comfort zone like she did. THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT I DID AND SHE TOLD ME TO GO AWAY! Whatever.

Jorja was a server at the dinner with Olivia and Ebony. She looked super cute. It was fun to have her there.

No comments: