Sunday, March 4, 2018

Shoveling Walks

We woke up in a winter wonderland. I had absolutely no desire to drive to church today. I made Stockton and Jorja walk. It's not too far, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Although the snow was up to our shins in some places.
Mike sent me this picture. Apparently there was no sacrament meeting because of a regional broadcast that was going to last two hours . . . and they were an hour early. They played Colt Express on their phones while they waited. Also, Mike told me he put the old ping pong table under the new mattress and it was awesome. He liked it much better. He always makes me laugh.
Preston and Maysen
I was dreading dealing with the snow after church. I knew it would take me a couple of hours. I knew I needed to do it so Mike could get home tonight. Well, the Elders Quorum skipped class and shoveled people's walks. It was awesome! Stockton and Bryce did ours. I was so happy when I came home!
 Maysen and Preston walking back to the cabin after church.
Stockton, Jorja and I played a card game called It Came to Pass. I'm assuming that we got it from the Hodsons. It was fun though. Mike and the other kids got home close to midnight. I had fallen asleep, but my phone alerted me that they were home. I ran out to open the garage for them. As I ran past the piano room, I saw Jorja there talking on the phone. WHAT? I heard her leave her room, but I assumed she was just going to the bathroom. She was talking to Isaac, of course. I made her hang up. The phone charging station will be moved into our bedroom tomorrow. I also finally made the blog private. Now I don't need to worry as much about what I write. We'll see how that plays out.

No comments: