Friday, March 16, 2018

Dance

Jorja likes her hair a lot more now that she curled it. She is still getting used to the blonde parts though.
Jorja
Preston and I had the first book club with the new book. He chose Inkheart. I love that book, so this is going to be fun! Only two other kids signed up for this book. The thickness of it probably scared some away. Jack who is one of Preston's great friends and a girl named Camden.

I took Stockton and Gavin to diving today. They have a regional meet tomorrow, so their coach insisted everyone come today. It was super crowded with divers from California and Colorado. I think other places as well. As I was walking down the steps leading to the doors of the pool I said hi to a random lady. We ended up talking through the entire warmup, which was several hours long. She is from Colorado, but now I can't remember her name.

Stockton and Gavin had to leave a bit early so we could get Gavin to his ballroom performance. We were about thirty minutes late. Traffic was horrible. Hopefully he didn't get in too much trouble. He was still there about thirty minutes before the show started. It was a dance company/ballroom performance, I think. Stockton took Jorja and Madison. Madison is Gavin's ex-girlfriend. Gavin isn't too friendly with her, but because of him Jorja and Madison have become good friends. She lives in Pepperwood too, but a different ward. Jorja needs more 'girl' friends, and I really like Madison, so this is great. They seemed to have a fun time and even went out to Freddy's with Gavin afterwords.
Stockton, Madison, Jorja
 Madison and Jorja
 Jorja and Gavin
 Hello! From Gavin's sister, Zoe
 Gavin, a ballroom friend, Stockton, Madison, Jorja
 Madison, Gavin, Stockton

No comments: