Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Orange Theory

I met my friend Camee at Orange Theory. It is an exercise place. I haven't worked out in a gym for almost a year now and my twenty extra pounds are letting me know it is time to get back. A lot of my friends go to this place. Camee told me I would love it. It is a workout where you rotate between treadmills, rowing machines and the weight floor. I don't know if I love it, but I did sign up for a six month membership. Hopefully I can get some of my muscle back. I really miss the muscles I had in my arms. Anyway, fingers crossed that I like it!

I talked to Rachel a lot today. She is helping me with a sewing project that I'm not sure how to do. We ordered the fabric and I explained what I wanted her to make. Here's hoping that Rachel was able to understand my descriptions! Ahhhhh!

No comments: