Monday, April 15, 2019

Aggressive Bears

Jorja turned in her packet to run for junior class president today. Notre Dame burned down. That was sad. I got to talk to Stockton. He sounds so happy! He is loving his new companion. I only talked to him for an hour and a half today. Usually we talk around three hours. Stockton apologized that it was so short. Haha. I'm able to talk to him way more than I thought I would when we sent him out. The change in policy is the best thing ever! I love Mondays!

Maysen got to work with the bears again today. She's not able to sit on the floor and bottle feed them anymore. They have become too aggressive. Now she does "supervised play" which is watching them explore their area more. She also gives them food in dishes and shoves them off if they bite her knees. One of the bears is obsessed with zippers. Haha! Hope she remembers that when she is getting ready to go over there! No zippers for her!

Jorja was really sad when I tucked her into bed. I talked to her for a long time. Around 12:30 in the morning I asked Mike to come and talk to her. He spent about an hour with her. I don't know what is wrong. I don't know if it is elections or boys, she is just having a really hard time right now. I've set her up with an appointment to see her therapist she was going to last year. That's not until May 1st. That is the first day her therapist gets back from maternity leave. Hopefully she can help Jorja. Mike and I have been really worried about her.

No comments: