Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Shoes

When I noticed the girls shoes this morning it made me laugh. I put Preston's shoes near them just to get one more in there. Preston's are black and grey. Jorja's are pink. Hailey's are yellow and Emily's are black and white.
I had a sad day today. I was so sad that Jorja doesn't think I love her and that she doesn't feel safe at home. I just felt dead inside. I stayed in bed. I worked on Amy's stocking for a bit. I'm so close to finishing. Jorja came upstairs and said she was going to Kneaders with Emily and Hailey. Then she came home and said she was going to the canyon. She texted me later and said they were leaving the canyon and heading to Scheels to ride the Ferris wheel. She had movie night at Emily's. That's what she did and I was just sad.

No comments: