Thursday, April 25, 2019

Short Hair

Jorja has been after me for a few weeks to get her hair cut. She wanted short hair, but still wanted it light on the bottom. Kelsee has done Jorja's hair the last few times, but she is on a mission now. I talked to Camee (Kelsee's mom) and got a name of someone to go to. Camee has gone to her for 15 years. And she is super close! Her name is Talisia. Jorja liked her, but now I can't find the picture I took of the two of them together.
Jorja: Before
 Jorja & Talisia
 Hair
 Jorja asked for it to be shorter than this, but this is when I went home.
 Mike. I made him take a picture. Hahahaha
 Okay, now back to the Jorja show.
 She loves it.
 This was my favorite picture.
 This was Jorja's.
Jorja went and got frozen yogurt with a girl named Mallory that she works with. One of Mallory's friends was there too.
Mallory & Jorja

No comments: