Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hot Pickle

Jorja had a good day at school today, which was great. I was a bit worried about her, but she handled herself just fine. I went to lunch with my cousins and it was so fun! Heather wasn't able to come this time. Savannah was in town for a doctor appointment. We had lunch at Blue Lemon with Savannah, Debie, Larkin (with Rennie & Micah) and Jordyn. We stayed for a few hours. I loved it.

I got to talk to Stockton yesterday. He is so happy right now. He is loving his companion Elder White. They have a baptism scheduled for Saturday for someone named Ron. He asked Stockton to baptize him and Stockton is thrilled. Hopefully all works out there. Stockton sent this picture of him on p-day. He had lost a bet and had to bike with a hot pickle in his mouth. Oh the things that will entertain missionaries!
Elder Stockton Smith
Maysen had her last day of class today. She had to do a giant presentation and sent me this picture of a poster she had made. She ended up getting a great score on the project and ended up with an A in the class.
Jorja broke up with Mitchell today. That surprised me. She came upstairs before work and said she just broke up with Mitchell over text. She wanted to do it in person, but never got the chance. I had no clue this was coming. I am relieved and happy about it. Jorja isn't sad, so this is great.

No comments: