Sunday, April 21, 2019

You've Goat to Vote

Happy Easter! We had a low-key Easter this year. Preston got a graphics card so they can play some car controller game with Mike. Jorja got nice earrings. We just stayed home by ourselves this year and it was wonderful. Jorja found this picture of Stockton that we can use for his missionary plaque if I ever get around to ordering it. I was hoping he would send us a picture of him in front of a giant cactus. Mike and Jorja finished her video for elections. It turned out super cute. That's about all from here! Jorja is nervous for tomorrow. It's too bad that she won't get to do the 30 second one take by yourself video. She has always done well with those in the past. I think that would really help her this year. Dallen has posted two videos that have excellent editing. I think Jorja would shine with the one take video. It has helped her the other two years and I'm positive it would again. Oh well.
Jorja's video

No comments: