Saturday, December 26, 2020

Day One

First full day at the cabin! Woohoo! Today was so fun. It consisted of family, sledding, games and food. Haha. Matt and Sam are staying at Steve and Sharon's cabin so they can socially distance. Their kids are at high risk for corona. We are able to meet them outside though. Matt and John were outside almost the entire day. John was freezing at the end of the day and kept shivering under a giant blanket. Jorja came outside and skied, snowboarded and sled. She was out for a long time and a lot of fun. I couldn't convince Maysen or Preston to come out today though. I skied with Jorja a few times. I don't think I have ever skied on this hill, and I haven't skied in several years. Quick skiing hill, but still fun. Debie came over and brought banana bread and Grandma Parry's Rice Krispie treats. She calls them scotch-a-roos. They were delicious. I made Taco Haystacks for dinner. Brett and Rachel got here tonight. Not in time for sledding. I'm so glad they were able to get here safely. It snowed all day long. The roads were perfect yesterday, so I was a bit worried about today with all the snow. Terry and Tyler came over to say hi tonight. It was great! I loved it. Mike and I with our kids and Brett and Rachel stayed up late playing Jackbox. That was so much fun. I am looking forward to this week. It's going to be great!

John & Amy

Matt teaching Jeff and Greg how to steer
Mallory
Trevor, Mallory, Brandon
Anne ~ who refused to zip up her coat
Mike and Jorja
Jeff
John & Amy
Matt & Greg
Jorja
Mallory, Collin, Brandon's head, Cassie
Collin & Brandon
Jeff
Mallory, Trevor, Anne
Collin, Greg, Brandon
Mallory, Trevor, Matt and Anne
Jeff, Brandon, Collin, Cassie, Amy, John
Matt & Anne, Trevor, Mallory
Brandon, Jeff, Greg, Collin, Cassie, John
4 wheeler with tracks = awesome
Trevor
Anne, Brandon, John & Mallory
John & Mallory
Anne
Trevor, John, Mallory
Cassie & Amy
Brandon helping Amy up.... that was adorable...
Amy, Brandon
Amy, Brandon, Mallory
Mike & Jorja
Jorja
Trevor, Mallory, Cassie, John, Brandon
Brandon, John, Mallory
Trevor, Mallory, Collin, Cassie, John, Brandon
Mike with the photobomb
Trevor, Mallory, Cassie, John
Collin, Brandon
Jorja
Amy & Matt
Stephanie & Jorja
Mike gave me goggles for Christmas and Maysen gave me the face mask
Stephanie & Jorja

No comments: