Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Up on the Housetop

Peggy sent me this picture of my Grandpa Millburn from when he was on a trip with them in Hawaii. He looks so happy! He was always so funny. Crazy to think he would be 107 now. Grandpa and Grandma Millburn travelled the entire world. They were always traveling when I was growing up. I don't think they would enjoy corona world much.

Grandpa Millburn

Bear
I talked to Rachel for awhile today and it was so nice. I sent her a picture of the progress on her stocking. Not a chance it will be finished in time for Christmas, but it is coming along!
Jorja had a busy day. She had her district meeting which I forgot to excuse her for. I think it is weird they want me to call every month when it was McGill that asked her to go. I had to call later and fix the whole thing. Luckily the attendance ladies are nice and most know me pretty well. Haha. Jorja didn't go back to class when she got back from her meeting. Instead she talked with McGill, the counselors, Miller and Kemp. She has been soooo busy. 

Student government went caroling for the fundraiser today. They were popsicles when they got to our house. They made over $1,000 cash. People also donated using venmo, but Jorja doesn't have access to the account so she doesn't know how much was made. They came over here after for hot chocolate. It is bizarre seeing this many people in our kitchen. Preston and Jack were downstairs. Jack's mom messaged me that she would be there in fifteen minutes to pick him up. They came up for hot chocolate before Jack left. They kept calling it corona chocolate. Haha. Luckily no one got sick. 
Autumn, Bode, Alex and Jorja counting the money
Brenton, Ella, Carson, Riley, Ryan
Ella, Jorja & Giselle ~ and one of the new freshman officers. I think his name is Landon.


Jorja left and went and got some food with a few of the other people. While she was gone, Jordan stopped by our house to drop off five more dollars. He said he went to his friends house after caroling and they made him sing and then gave him five dollars. Haha. Super nice of him to come all the way back here to drop it off too.
Jordan

No comments: