Thursday, December 3, 2020

I Can See His Face!

I was so excited today when the BYU/Costal Carolina game was announced. BYU is playing in South Carolina on Saturday. Wow! Spoiler alert... it doesn't end well. The hype up to this game was so fun. Wish BYU would have played better and gotten one extra yard.

Preston got a haircut today! FINALLY! He had a haircut at the beginning of August, but it wasn't as short as I was hoping, and was soon in his eyes all the time again. I missed seeing his face! Not a problem anymore!

Dylan and Preston
Preston
Jorja had a spirit night at Village Baker. We stuffed ourselves. Jorja ate with us then headed off with her friends. They went to see the Draper Christmas lights I think. It was supposed to be all their friends, but it ended up being just Jorja and Riley. Oh well, at least they tried. This picture isn't from Village Baker, but it is the only other picture I have. Pretty sure she's in student government.
Ella, Jorja, Vivian
On a side note, Stockton didn't call today. I walked around with my phone by me the entire day, but he didn't call. I wondered if he was too busy. Turns out that he is no longer allowed to call home on Thursdays anymore. Too bad they didn't tell the missionaries earlier so they could let their families know on Monday. Haha. Oh well, it was a great run. He still gets to call home on Monday though! Crazy to think when he left we thought we would only be able to talk to him four times in two years! So glad that changed, so no complaints here!

No comments: