Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Gingerbread in Parrydise

My family woke up early this morning, like 3 or 4 am, to a huge crash. Everyone was instantly awake. Jorja thought I had been shot. We had a pyrex bowl on the side of the bed. Preston's lap top had fallen off of the bunkbed and landed with the corner in the pyrex bowl. The bowl did not like it, but it probably saved the laptop. A worthy sacrifice.

The kids looked so cute reading the comic books. Mike gave me a collection of Far Side and Calvin and Hobbs years ago. Perfect for the cabin.
Marie, Mallory, Mina, Collin behind the couch, Grace watching

Jorja and I have taken her pictures up at the cabin for the last few years. We decided to do it today. It was freezing! I was so cold in my coat. Jorja had to be freezing in just a sweater. Her hands were ice when she finished. I didn't do a great job taking the pictures because I was so cold. I just hit the button as fast as I could. As a result, I have a ton of pictures. I love them. Believe it or not, I didn't put them all, but I put a lot!
Jorja ~ she thought I was weird to take a crooked picture
You can see Jorja's Georgia earrings in this picture. Love it!
Jorja & Stephanie
Jorja
Our cabin is actually on Hummingbird Lane. Coolest name ever!
Stephanie
Jorja
We decorated the gingerbread houses today. I made dairy free houses for Anne this afternoon and then frosting, frosting, frosting today! This is the first time we have done gingerbread at the cabin. It was a lot of fun!
Trevor, John, Brett, Eve, Grace, Mallory, Rachel
Mallory, Trevor, Brandon, John, Mina's arm 
Brett, Eve, Grace, Mallory
Preston & Jorja ~ They cut off the roof and made a castle
Maysen
Trevor, John, Brandon, Dad, Mina
Marie, Rachel, Eve, Mallory
Marie, Rachel
Maysen
Jorja & Preston ~ Mallory, Dad, Mina, Eve, Grace and Brett at the other table
Cassie, Trevor, Brandon, John, Dad
Rachel smashing candy canes ~ hahaha
Preston & Jorja
Preston & Bear
Jorja & Preston
Preston
Maysen
Mike
Dad, John's reflection, Mina, Brett, Marie, Rachel, Eve, Grace
Trevor, Brandon
Trevor, Brandon, Dad, Mina, Brett, Marie, Rachel, Eve, John, Grace, Mallory
Jorja & Preston
Preston & Jorja
Jorja
Maysen
Trevor, Grace, Brandon, side of Mallory's face
John, Brandon, Trevor
Grace, Brett, Eve
They made a haunted house. There is a guy running out of the house scared.
Mina
Cassie & Collin
Cassie
Dad
Marie & Rachel
They made a beach house
Mallory was the last one standing
She made a giant stack of candy until her mom made her stop. Her house was so heavy! Hahaha
Rachel gave me this shirt for my birthday. It was a hand-me-down from Bubs. I love it! It is a baseball shirt. Each position is represented by a number. So, 6 is shortstop, 4 is second base, 3 is first base. 2 is catcher, but what the shirt means is shortstop throws it to second who throws it to first which makes a double play. It's great!
Stephanie

No comments: