Friday, November 28, 2008

Decorating the Tree

Yesterday, after a long Thanksgiving, the boys were tuckered out. Preston even slept in a big boy bed. His very first night. It's the end of an era....well, he wouldn't sleep there tonight, so I have my little baby for a while longer. Stockton can't wait until Preston sleeps in his room every night. Stockton does have his own bed, but he can't resist the Preston.
We decorated the Christmas tree today...
Maysen

Stockton wanted to put the angel on the tree this year.

What a Porge!

Even Preston is helping! Oh, wait, he is taking the ornaments off of the tree. That's not too bad. Much better then when he took a blue crayon and colored all over the walls, mantle, fireplace, windows & window sills yesterday in a matter of minutes. That boy is fast!

Stockton, Preston, Maysen & Jorja in front of our beautiful Christmas tree. I love Christmas!

5 comments:

Missy said...

I love Christmas too! Looks like you guys had fun decorating the tree, I'm going to try to do that tomorrow! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

The Bubs said...

Is it just me, or is Preston bigger than Jorja?

Brett - Rachel B said...

I dought I saw a dwitty bird! I did! I did see a dwitty bird!

Heather said...

Maysen's hair has gotten SO LONG!

Heather said...

Maysen's hair has gotten SO LONG!