Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight and Harry Potter

I amaze myself sometimes. I really do. I went to see Twilight last night - opening night at the midnight showing. I managed to watch the entire movie, and drive home without being sleepy! The movie was okay, but I didn't love it as much as my friends did. But, in fairness, they liked the books way more then I did!

We just finished watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Mike, Maysen, Stockton & even Jorja all watched the movie with me. Well, I guess I slept through the movie. Everyone else stayed awake. I was so tired. I love Harry Potter though. I had to bribe Stockton to watch the movie with me. He earned 1/2 hour of Wii time by watching the movie. He also agreed to let me read him Book 3. For every chapter we read, he will earn 15 minutes of Wii time. He is going to be ticked when he realizes how long the chapters are.

No comments: