Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kindness Begins With Me

Stockton had the lesson for Family Home Evening tonight. We do our lesson on Sunday, then we have a fun activity on Monday. Stockton's lesson was on kindness. He had everyone write down something kind they could do for every member of the family on different strips of paper. Each family member had a bowl and the strips were placed in them. Then, everyone drew out one kind thing to do for each family member. We are to do the acts of kindness this week, then we get to stick them to the kitchen door when we are done. I am SO glad I didn't get the 'Play Age of Mythology with Maysen' card! That game looks so boring!!! Mike, however, was glad to get it and promptly set about crossing that off the list tonight.

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Age of Mythology? I'll play that game with Maysen. Do I have to really brush up on my Mythology?

Rachel

FitzSimmons Times said...

I had no idea that you started a blog until I read your email! I am so glad you did so that I can keep updated on your family! Your house looks awesome for Christmas. We are going to decorate today or tomorrow but I am sure it won't look anywhere near as awesome! I LOVE your nativiity set - so simple and perfect!
Love, Brooke