Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's a Pajama Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown

Happy Thanksgiving! We celebrated Thanksgiving by staying in our pajamas all day! How great is that! I wanted to take a picture of Stockton and Preston in their matching pirate jammies. Stockton has loved these jammies. I can't believe Preston already fits in them!
This is our attempt at a self timing picture of our Thanksgiving feast. Yes, Preston's feet are on the table. He also reached the vegetables during the prayer. Jorja loves turkey. She loves oranges. She is a good eater. Jorja loved Thanksgiving. The Maysen, who lived just north of Whoville DID NOT! It's probably the worst day of the year for her. She hates to eat. It is torture for all involved.


We had fun playing board games today. We played the Missionary Board game that the Roes gave to Stockton last year. He loves that game. We also played Pipeline and Stop Thief. Stop Thief is a game Mike loved when he was growing up. His brother found a copy at DI for $3.00. He was going to sell it on e-bay, but Mike was able to beg it from him.

That is all. I'm off to eat more pie.

3 comments:

Christen said...

I love Preston's feet on the table - I think that's my favorite! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. PJ's all day - sounds like most of my days around here. :) Miss you! Happy Thanksgiving!!

P.S. SO excited you FINALLY started a blog.

Brett - Rachel B said...

Stockton and Preston are so cute! I love that picture.
I'm sorry for Maysen- I wish I hated eating... actually no, I like it to much to wish that.
Glad to hear Jorja likes oranges. Maybe Marie will get her a whole basket of them for Christmas!

Lisa said...

Love the blog! Happy Thanksgiving!!