Monday, November 24, 2008

Stone Mountain

We decided to head on down to Stone Mountain today. When we got there, almost everything was closed! Even the train! At least the 4-D movie was open. It was a short/less annoying version of The Polar Express. The kids loved it. My favorite was the falling snow & the smell of hot chocolate. I love this picture! This was taken right before we watched the movie. There was no one in the theater but us.
We have never been down to the Antebellum Plantation. I dragged the kids there. We had a great time! (except Stockton). The farmyard was a big hit.

Cutest boy ever! He looks just like Stockton did at that age, it's amazing!

Jorja is always so happy.

Mike and Maysen found a gigantic leaf pile. Soon everyone was playing in it.


What a great day!







1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hey Steph,
Cute Blog. I think we should all go to New Zealand--Mark would love that! Your kids are getting so big. See you at Christmas and no, I don't need the addresses anymore--think I got them all.
Love
Jackie