Wednesday, February 21, 2018

First Performance

The roads were pretty bad this morning, so I took Stockton to his English class. His heater has stopped working in the jeep. It was pretty cold on the way back home. Jorja had her first official Macbeth performance today. I decided to come down and see if I could get in. All the performance are sold out. A lady at the door had an extra ticket that she gave to me. That was awesome! It was a lot of fun watching Jorja. I was glad I had read up on Macbeth and knew what was going on. It would have been hard to understand it otherwise. I decided I need to make sure Preston knows what is going on or he will be miserable the entire play! Jorja looked beautiful on stage! She has loved this play, which is great because it has taken up all of her free time for the last two months!
Jorja and Sophi

No comments: