Monday, February 26, 2018

Softball Tryouts

I checked Jorja out of school so I could take her to get a sports physical. I had no idea you needed to have one done before tryouts. Tryouts are today, so typical Stephanie, I'm getting it done today. I really liked the doctor. Mike told me I would. Clear back in November, while I was in Australia, Jorja had a weird attack. Kind of like a panic attack, but weirder. Hailey videoed it. Jorja had no control over her left arm. It was going crazy, it was jerking everywhere. Jorja was crying out, "What is happening?"  If I remember right, Hailey said that lasted for about 45 minutes. She also said that her heart felt like it had a lot of pressure on it, her vision was going spotty and she was dizzy. Later when we got home, I found this picture on her phone that she took right after her spaz attack. Her right side of her face is droopy. Anyway, I have been worried about this for awhile, but she didn't have any symptoms after we got home. I thought that since I was at a doctors office I would ask her about it. The doctor said she wanted to research a few things. It might be nothing, but because it was her left arm and her right side of her face it might be something on her brain. Well, that's just lovely.
Jorja
The doctor gave us a school excuse, but there wasn't a time written on it. Jorja and I took advantage of that and went to brunch at The Original Pancake House. I really enjoyed that. Jorja had softball tryouts today. She was so nervous! She came home pretty happy though. She felt she played well. Yay! I'm so happy for her!

No comments: