Friday, February 23, 2018

Speed

I am behind on my blog once again. Blame my computer. It likes to crash. All the time. I find that very annoying. Okay, on to important information. Stockton navigated like a champ through super slippery roads early this morning. He said the roads were awful going to SLCC. Glad he made it without incident despite slipping a couple of times. Also, Stockton and Preston have been having a battle with my blocks.
I was scheduled to do the concessions for Macbeth today. I was telling Stockton how boring it was going to be. He suggested playing Colt Express, "You will have service, won't you?" We can play Colt Express with each other on our phones. When he said 'service' I got excited. "Stockton! You can come with me and get service hours!" Stockton was in his jammies, but I convinced him to come. We had a great time! Once the play started we played Speed until intermission. It was so much fun, even though we accidentally tipped the cooler which caused a giant puddle right at the entrance to Struiksma's room. Whoops!

Jorja went out to Chili's with the cast after the show. I found these blurry pictures on her phone. I think she had a great time. She does look happy.


No comments: