Saturday, February 10, 2018

Macbeth, Jumanji, Skating

Jorja had a busy day today. I ended up being her Uber driver. First, Jorja was at Macbeth from 9-2. Hailey came over for a bit, which Jorja loved! Hailey has been in California this week and Jorja has been going through withdrawals. I then took the girls and Isaac to the movie theater so they could see Jumanji. I picked them up from In-and-Out and took them to Cottonwood to go iceskating. Then picked them up after. It was a lot of driving. I hope Jorja appreciates it.
Hailey, Jorja, Isaac
 Hailey and Jorja
 Hailey, Jorja, Isaac
Mike spent today working with Preston on making a Valentine's box. Preston loves it! It isn't finished yet, but this is what it looks like so far. I think they have plans to add teeth to the piranha plant.
Jorja with Preston's box
Mike, Preston and I played Preston's pandemic game. We lost. We have gotten so close, but it is super hard to win! We are going to try again tomorrow.

No comments: