Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Old Yearbook

I started looking through my sophomore yearbook looking for something. Then I got distracted and wanted to see what message Mike wrote me. HE DIDN'T! I forgot that he never signed my yearbook sophomore year. He didn't come to yearbook day. I didn't go to the yearbook stomp that he went to. Mike told me he would sign it now if I wanted. Haha. I did find a message from Laura. It made me laugh. She did always boss me around. I never minded though. I texted this picture to Laura. We are going to meet for lunch tomorrow. Yay! Yay! Yay!
Jorja missed most of her classes for Macbeth. The only class she went to was woodworking. Good hair guy is in there, so that is a bonus. Jorja talked me into letting her skip young womens to go to senior night for boys basketball. She went with Hailey. They were going to be doing Where's Waldo for the activity, which is usually my kids least favorite activity of the year. Alta lost by about 30 points, so I don't think the game was super fun. Although I don't think Jorja ever pays attention to what is happening on the floor.
Jorja and Hailey

No comments: