Saturday, February 3, 2018

Haircuts

I took Jorja to see Kelsee this morning. Kelsee helped Jorja practice how to do her hair for Macbeth. She was given instructions on how they wanted her hair.
Kelsee and Jorja
Jorja had practice for a couple hours at Hillcrest High School. I guess they did this boot camp thing where they exercised for an hour and a half and then practiced their fighting. She said it was tiring and fun.

I put 'get a haircut' on both of the boys chore list. I didn't get a before/after picture. Luckily Stockton had a few selfies. I have taken Stockton to Fantastic Sam's the last few times. He has described what he wants and I have stayed completely out of it. Mike took Stockton to Great Clips. They had the information on how his hair was cut the last time he was in. That is how they cut it. Stockton was not happy. I thought he looked adorable and lots younger!
Stockton ~ before
 During
 After
The above picture isn't a great after picture, but when I tried to take an after picture this happened:
I was surprised when I saw Stockton the first time. He looked SO different! He had super short hair and his big sideburns. I laughed because I thought he looked like a young Abraham Lincoln. Stockton did not appreciate my support.

Mike, Stockton, Preston and I played Nocturne. It is the new Dominion expansion. Preston sold his JCPenney gift cards at a 50% price to Mike in order to by the game. We played with only Nocturne cards. It was great! Plus, I won Stockton by one point. Mike mentioned how much he loves this room. Stockton made us laugh by pointing out that this room looks like it was designed in Webkinz. You got your ping pong table, treadmill, couch, big TV with Chef Gazpacho, game table with weird lights above it, pirate map, pirate ships, beanbags..... Oh boy, we were laughing and laughing. Later Mike mentioned that he was going to get the peacock to use as a fireplace grate. Stockton said, "Yep, go and get it from the W Shop." Hahahaha, I keep laughing at it. I think now I'll call this the Webkinz room.
 The beanbags were Preston's addition
Stockton came into our room late at night and asked if he could show us something. We were both shocked when we found out he had shaved his sideburns! His face is so smooth! I love it. I think he looks fantastic.

No comments: