Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Jorja Table

I found this on Jorja's phone. It made me laugh.
I had parent teacher conference for all three kids today. Of course I don't have those for Maysen anymore. Preston's was in the morning. His teachers kept saying things like, "The Chinese program was made for kids like him." Preston read me this power point thing he made in Chinese. I asked him to translate it into English after he finished. One of the slides said, "My New Year's resolution is to play more games with my family." Hahah. That boy loves games! I finished the rest of Jorja and Stockton's classes after school. I talked to Mr. Packer for a long time. He loves having Jorja in student government. He told me he really hopes she will be in student government next year. So do I!

I hurried home from parent teacher conference and got Jorja to our stake women's conference. I hate to say this, but it was so boring. It was at a church we rarely go to and we were freezing! They had turned the heat down because someone thought it was too hot. Then Jorja and I were right in an area where a breeze was flowing through. It felt like a door was propped open. I had a sweater and my winter coat on and I was shivering the entire time. Poor Jorja was just in a light dress, no coat. I couldn't concentrate on anything because I was so dang cold! Not the best experience.

No comments: