Monday, February 19, 2018

Snow at Home

Here is another picture I found of Jorja at the cabin. I am so glad we are safe and warm at home right now! I had to take Jorja early to Macbeth. The roads were awful! So much snow! They ended up finishing a couple hours earlier than I thought. Today was their last dress rehearsal.
Leo & Jorja (Sherry & Mike)
Jorja convinced me to drop her off at Isaac's house so she could hang out with Isaac and Evan. I did not like that. Mostly because I didn't want to leave the house. Finally she talked me into it. It was scary just getting out of the driveway! I dropped Jorja off, then spent the next two hours trying to clear our driveway of snow. I didn't do a great job, but it was good enough for Mike to be able to get up it with the van. That's what I was going for.
Home
Our home got more snow than the cabin! I would have loved to have snow like this up there! Mike left the cabin to come home around 5:00. I was so relieved when they were finally home. Mike had a great weekend. It is wonderful when he is able to spend time with his family.
Steve & Mike

No comments: