Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Mop Bucket

Preston had a field trip to the symphony. He looked so handsome in his suit! He said he had a good time except the bus ride. He was on a seat with two other people and they were so loud and liked to push. Preston did not like that at all. On the way home they were told they had to sit in the same seats. That made Preston frustrated.

I spent some of the day looking through old pictures. I wish I had an easier way to get to them. They are fun to see though. I took a picture of a few on my computer and sent them to Jorja. I think this is the last time Grandma Honey ever held Jorja.
Jorja, Grandma Honey and Hunter
 My girls! Jorja and Maysen. LOVE!
 Random picture from Jorja's phone. Katlyn & Jorja. I'm glad they are becoming friends again.
 Scoop and Cori sent us a yummy Valentine package.
 The kids LOVED these!
Mike and I cleaned the temple late tonight. I told myself I would volunteer for the first assignment. It was bathrooms. It wasn't bad. We cleaned the downstairs bathrooms. Although when Mike was bringing the mop bucket to the boys locker room he knocked it over. On carpet. The entire bucket of water was everywhere. I laughed and laughed. We are such good helpers!

No comments: