Thursday, May 17, 2018

Globglobgabgalab

Today was such a crazy, busy day. After school I took Jorja to Chick-Fil-A for a job interview. She finished that just in time for me to take Preston to diving. Stockton was staying at school to work on his engineering project. Preston did great at diving. He is getting better at his inwards. Preston and I came home to complete chaos. Stockton and Abby were here working on their engineering project. They are presenting tomorrow. Jorja was finalizing her costume for the dance on Saturday. The missionaries had just arrived. We took the missionaries to Sister Masters house. We talked to her a bit and was able to pick up a slip for Jorja's poodle skirt. Jorja taught Sister Gregorson about the Globglobgabgalab. They make me laugh.
It seems like there were a ton of other things going on, but I can't remember them right now because it is almost a week later! I hate being behind on my blog!

No comments: